2005-08-19

The Calm Before the Storm II

Usually, I'm thinking deep, philosophical thoughts when I have nothing to do. Not so this time. Usually, I'm thinking about why things happen, what I could have done better, and what I should not have done. Not now.

Today is different. Today is unique. My mind is blank. I am totally devoid of interest with anything. Not Linux, not Living, not Money, not even the debate as to whether words actually sound as they spell... I am empty of all concern.

That's not good.

Why?

Maybe I just need a beer.

Maybe I need a life.

Scratch that. I do have one. It's complicated, always topsy turvy, and never follows a regular pattern on anything. But it's a life.

What more can I ask for?

(*well, a lot actually, but that was a rhetorical question.*)

No comments: