2005-08-25

Okay... I've finally chosen...

Where to host. I just cant beat the price given by surpasshosting. $10 a month for . . . well, check their site. I just love the features. And then, for the domain, i go to godaddy! $13.something-or-other for a year, and it's private registration to boot.

Now, to finally figure out... what in the nine hells am I going to put up? I was thinking of putting this blog there... and then, I also want to mirror some open source apps that I do like. Then, on a subdomain, probably sponsor a few up-and-coming starving (yeah right) web designers that I know. They're good. They just haven't been given a real opportunity yet. If I remember right, their site is at somnotikroom.tk. Just check it out.

Now, as to what projects to mirror... well I can't do any of the distro's (although I'd really love to mirror slackware!) The downloads alone will kill my bandwidth... I could do the kernel.... but again, same problem. Hmmm... I wonder if Fluxbox needs a mirror? I really like that! Hmm... think... think... who do you think needs mirrors...

No comments: